席琳狄翁-My Heart Will Go On《鐵達尼號片尾曲》

 

Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you.
每晚在夢中我都看到你、感覺到你
That is how I know you go on.
就是這樣,我知道你仍繼續著
Far across the distance and spaces between us,
遠渡我們之間的距離和空間
You have come to show you go on.
你已過來證明你仍在繼續
Near, far, wherever you are,
是近、是遠,無論你在何處
I believe that the heart does go on.
我相信這份心真地仍在繼續
Once more, you open the door.
再一次,你打開了門
And you’re here in my heart,
又來到我心中
And my heart will go on and on.
於是我的心也將永遠繼續
Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime,
愛就這麼一次接觸了我們,卻能持續一輩子
And never let go till we’re gone.
絕不放手在我們死之前
Love was when I loved you, one true time I hold to.
愛就是在我愛你時,我所堅持的那真實的一刻
In my life we’ll always go on.
我這一生我們都將永遠繼續
You’re here; there’s nothing I fear,
你在這裡;我就什麼也不怕
And I know that my heart will go on.
我知道我的心將會繼續
We’ll stay forever this way.
我們將永遠保持這樣
You are safe in my heart.
你在我心裏很安全
And my heart will go on and on.
於是我的心也將永遠繼續

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    englisharea 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()